Harrison Brothers Dry Dock & Repair Yard, Inc. began its ship repair business in 1895 at the foot of Palmetto Street, in the area now occupied by the Mobile Cruise Ship Terminal. A rich and storied history of schooners, bootleggers, hard times, prosperity, and characters of all types followed. They have been blessed through the years with many dedicated employees and long-standing customers. With the passing of William H. Harrison, Jr. and the absence of a shipyard successor to William H. Harrison, III, the company began the transition into a land leasing operation. All employees were successfully re-employed, 95% of the equipment has been successfully sold, and the land has been entered into the market for bare-land leasing. The two properties are uniquely suited for commercial marine activities in the heart of the Port of Mobile and can be viewed at www.harrisonbrothers.com.