For four decades, W&O has focused exclusively on serving the maritime industry with products and services that go far beyond the expected. W&O has built a well-earned reputation for going the extra mile to make sure every need of every client is met, forming win-win strategic partnerships with those we serve.
The industries we serve work 24/7, and so does W&O. Around the clock, every day of the year, we provide mission-critical products and services for our many strategically located service centers.
PIPE, VALVES, FITTINGS AND SO MUCH MORE
W&O is among the world’s largest suppliers of pipe, valves, fittings, actuation and engineered solutions to the marine and offshore industries. We also lead the way in ballast water treatment systems, energy conservation and saltwater cooling systems.
With over $50 million dollars of standing inventory, we carry a complete line of products in copper nickel, stainless steel, galvanized and carbon steel material. Our portfolio includes ANSI, DIN, JIS and U.S. Mil-Spec products and we also offer valves in virtually every body material, from iron, steel and bronze to exotic alloys such as chrome moly, hastelloy and titanium. All sizes and types, including metric, are available to ensure that we meet your requirements.
One of the things that truly sets W&O apart is our range of product solutions. Firmly positioned on the leading edge of advanced piping technologies, W&O is more than a pipe, valves, fittings supplier. We work closely with our customers to solve problems and offer innovative answers to their unique challenges. A few of our distinctive solutions include:
- SeaCor™ from Georg Fischer Piping Systems – the first and only commercially available United States Coast Guard-Approved (USCG) marine thermoplastic piping system in the world.
- No-weld piping systems including NORMACONNECT ®, Chibro and Pyplok®, the weldless, threadless way to join pipe/tube.
- Bulkhead Sealing systems for cable and pipe including RISE for fire resistant sealing and NOFIRNO for the harshest fire ratings as well as gas and water tight systems.
- Ballast Water Treatment Systems from Hyde Marine.
- Sperre Coolers, solving seawater cooling for much longer intervals between cleaning.
W&O does not only deliver the required valve, we have expertise in automation for new or existing systems onboard. W&O can support you with hydraulic, pneumatic, and electric systems. With two automation facilities, W&O provides custom design, manufacturing, assembly and control solutions that meet the most demanding and precise customer specifications.
QUALITY & CERTIFICATION
W&O understands the regulatory requirements of class societies and flag states. Our products carry a variety of certifications and registrations to ensure they will meet the exact specifications of the customer and those of the service in which they will be placed. W&O has long-standing partnerships with well-known brands and manufacturers to insure we deliver quality products to our customers.